Reminder: Jr was trained from birth, how to outsmart [them]

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

so was DJT.

Reminder Jr Was Trained From Birth How To Outsmart Them in English Gematria equals: 3546 . 😎☀️❤️🇺🇸🦅

35 & 46 . NICE ONE DOQ . 💫⌚️💫

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

He's done an excellent job!

Just like baron trump

Honesty, Loyalty, Values and Respect very important to me. Love animals especially dogs! Love our country! God Bless the USA❤️🤍💙🇺🇸🦅

Thank you God 🙏🏻

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

There is only ONE.

Reminder: He's also dead.

and in 1963 given motive

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

Q from the 1st drop! JohnFKennnedy JR followed me on Twitter, @RealDonaldTrump=RealPresidentof USA‼️🇺🇸PRINCE 4 Eva💋☔️☔️☔️🏎🏎💟☮️💜

In response Bee Bee to her Publication

The more you know, NCSWIC😵😵😵😵

(1) Show this thread

Q from the 1st drop! JohnFKennnedy JR followed me on Twitter, @RealDonaldTrump=RealPresidentof USA‼️🇺🇸PRINCE 4 Eva💋☔️☔️☔️🏎🏎💟☮️💜

In response BobbieAnne Drawe to her Publication

what does that say❓

(1) Show this thread

What will shock the world is when we find out who they really are! Anons know.

As was Trump

In response Joe Q Public to his Publication

1+0+8+2 = 11
*IMPORTANT Rule*

(1) Show this thread

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

Jr. was clad in Highest Purpose.