Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

. πŸ˜Žβ˜€οΈβ€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…πŸΏ

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

Corona

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

We can never repay the sacrifices made, basically giving up your whole life to become what needed to be and do what had to be done.
And yet Nana can plainly see retained God's consciousness, joy in life, and love beyond measure.

God's chosen warrior!

My father and I, but I didn't record us while we were discussing that in our living room. He greatly admired JFK (senior) and was also a civics advocate and US civics representative (not to Congress).

Yes, JFK Jr. was probably one of the few who were brave enough to discuss any topic.

Just a Couple of "American" Dudes hanging out in Tienanmen Square, NBD[.] πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈπŸ€‘πŸ€‘πŸΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸΈ

The Don Imus interview.
They pulled all of those on YT which is a shame b/c the entire thing is gold.
Remember the missing 'S'? :)

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

I had just listened to that interview again a few months ago. I wonder if the Imus people pulled it. But that would be odd too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=01ARWeIYY_c

1997 IMUS JFK JR CHINA - YouTube

Don Imus interviews JFK Jr. in 1997 and an interesting discussion popped up related to current 2018 events, China and technology.

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

I had just listened to that interview again a few months ago. I wonder if the Imus people pulled it. But that would be odd too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=01ARWeIYY_c

1997 IMUS JFK JR CHINA - YouTube

Don Imus interviews JFK Jr. in 1997 and an interesting discussion popped up related to current 2018 events, China and technology.

(3) Show this thread