Only people mentioned by @Courtm6444 in this post can reply

Retired psychologist. Love USA, POTUS, vets. Here to support those who aren't quite "there." Twt axed me same day as DJR. badge of h

In response CourtneyM *** to her Publication

I thought CERN was destroyed (altho I'm late to see this post and respond) please tell me CERN in Switzerland has been destroyed

Hiker-Kayaker-Bicyclist-Paddleboarder (⊙﹏⊙✿) life➭the way I see it, posted here ☯︎_0️⃣social.creditz

In response Angel Doc to her Publication

they're crankin it back up again

i mean after all the swiss cia stronghold can't be outdone by chynah, with their new artifical sun and soon to be artifical moon 😏

(1) Show this thread

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

I doubt it will be starting up. There's been a shitload of earthquakes in the area.

I will strike upon them upon them with Great, Vengeance and Furious Anger; and they shall know the LORD, when I lay My vengeance upon [them]

Blow it up

𝓘𝐚𝓶𝕕ᒏ𝐚𝛈𝐠𝐠𝛉 From the Bayou System of Texas I am. From wise Simian race, we come. Like Water be. Dark knowledge we seek. #WWG1WGA

mmmmmm... Magnets...
you all know who loves the properties of magnets...

our fave quantum travelling Serbian....

ArmyVet Deo Proximo BridgeBuilder #FamilyIsEverything #AceOfSpades #TipOfTheSpear

Alice...
Natures proton accelerators are much prettier

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

Alice...

Nuked from twitter for supporting Donald Trump. English Patriot 🇬🇧🇺🇸 MAGA, WWG1WGA, Say NO To Evil Globalists, Trump WON!

They’ll never get that through the Ice wall or the ferament.
They’re fooked!
#GodAlwaysWins

They must know they're fooked. Trying to escape to another dimension.

yes God help us

Interdimensional doorways exist.||.

Nuked from twitter for supporting Donald Trump. English Patriot 🇬🇧🇺🇸 MAGA, WWG1WGA, Say NO To Evil Globalists, Trump WON!

In response LoveConquers All to her Publication

They can have the key to Hell!

(1) Show this thread

Alice. I think it´s time.

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

Top of my list for complete destruction

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

Year of the tiger.
Military pandas.
2022 not just the year following 21.

We the People 🇺🇸 Knowledge Is Power✨ God is a frequency tune in 🔊 God Wins ❤️

Is the C!A headquarters below CERN in Lake Geneva? The North area? The global city? the tunnel system, the experiments... they need to suck Obama back through the portal he came from

A.K.A. 1Truthseeker2giveglory2-1God #JESUSSAVES#WWG1WGAWW #WRWY #Godwins #TakeTheOath#God1st#JFKJRISALIVE #DARK-TO-LIGHT

there was an earthquake there recently. IMHO it was a bomb and not an earthquake.🤔

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

So hoping The Rod of God finds it's way to
the REAL CIA hdqrtrs... at the bottom of a
Lake w/ access to Satan via Cern.

(3) Show this thread

all the reports say otherwise, if these guys are still playing god in March, we are screwed

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

So DISCLOSETV is not on our side. i use to follow them but seem to post more left wing crap.

Everything is energy. 💫 MAGA. WWG1WGA. Feng Shui consultant, Reiki healer, BQH practitioner.

In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication

https://anonup.com/thread/7612842
I don’t know about disclosetv but I did find this article ⬇️ the hadron collider.

(1) Show this thread

on what day? the 3rd? Oo

Rev 5:5 "The Lion of the tribe of Judah has prevailed." *Authorized preacher

"When they have finished their testimony, the beast that comes up out of the abyss will make war with them, and overcome them and kill them." - Revelation 11:7

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

💧2942

Full-scale attack.
March Madness.
Prepare.

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

That's a time mashine.

God is always in control.No vax has touched our family/Grandkids. I don't know the whitehats clandestine Plan. No White Guilt Here

Always learning and never coming to knowledge of God being real..
Fail

Everything is energy. 💫 MAGA. WWG1WGA. Feng Shui consultant, Reiki healer, BQH practitioner.

Only followers of this user (@Blackout_1221) can see their posts

I thought CERN had recently been destroyed.

Portals will open again.

Portals will open again

Portals will open again

What /who are the trying to extract from another dimension?

Only followers of this user (@Joey) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread