Y'ALL REMEMBER THIS?
WAT SAY U FRENS 🐸
WHO IS THE GIRL? THIS HAS NEVER BEEN BROUGHT BACK UP...#wwg1wga

Only people mentioned by @MzMidniteRider333 in this post can reply

Digital Soldier🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🌏Survivor 🇺🇸Dog Lover♥️ MAGA🇺🇸 GOD WINS🙏 Great Awakening!!! I'm here 4 TRUMP

In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication

wasnt there an amy girl abducted in California back in the 1990s? i cant remember her name...there was Elizabeth smart & an Amy girl

CalmInTheStorm 🇺🇸 FollowerOfJesus * FamilyIsEverything * Eph 6 ArmorOfGod * 2 Timothy 1:7 * PrayerWarrior/Writer/Researcher

I watched that briefing, and it was intense. General Milley personally oversaw that mission. Then nothing from the lame/corrupt media. Not a peep. I thought it was remarkable that President Trump mentioned such details at a covid briefing, and I have been waiting ever since for more information or the larger implication of such a rescue.#SaveTheChildren

Here to support Trump and his movement. Happy husband, proud father, Q, MAGA, love America or leave America.

Maybe she will be introduced during the super bowl!?

I am a digital artist that enjoys life, until American freedoms are being threatened. That’s when I stand up and fight.

Trump respected her and her family's privacy.

#WWG1WGA I am also on Truth Social @MagaIrish. Learning patience with all of this waiting on the movie ending.

Maybe it was the young girl Madeleine McCann?

In response Maga Irish to her Publication

Trump said American girl, Madeline Caine was not. I'm thinking the Halloway girl.

In response Maga Irish to her Publication

This is said to be little Mattie, the child slave spawned by SOROS and expected to be taken like others by a certain age to train them for the cult through MKUltra.

(2) Show this thread

Midwestern Union Carpenter. 💯% American. Proudly banned from Twitter the same time as my President. Ready for justice to be served

nice! I forgot all about this.

When life throws you curve balls, fuck the pitcher. ⚾️ #ForGodandCountry 🇺🇸♥️🤍💙🇺🇸 #MAGA #2A #BacktheBlue 🖤💙🖤

I think it might be Natalie Holloway. Everyone remembers that story.

Mother of 3, Nana of 2, Wife and a forever Patriot! I love God, America and our President Trump! #WWG1WGA

I remember watching this and wondering who the girl was. Yet it was never mentioned again. I pray she is ok and doing good. 🙏

Patriot/Freedom Fighter/Love My Father, God Almighty...Love My Country...Love the Orange Guy to the Moon and Back...Will fight to the End!!!

I remember the briefing too and often wondered why the press never brought it up again...guess they were too busy bashing President Trump over other things than bringing up ANYTHING that was positive...God Bless her and her family...Hopefully she is recovering...It has to be stopped no matter the cost...Any involved need to be dealt with swiftly...

Patriot/Freedom Fighter/Love My Father, God Almighty...Love My Country...Love the Orange Guy to the Moon and Back...Will fight to the End!!!

I remember the briefing too and often wondered why the press never brought it up again...guess they were too busy bashing President Trump over other things than bringing up ANYTHING that was positive...God Bless her and her family...Hopefully she is recovering...It has to be stopped no matter the cost...Any involved need to be dealt with swiftly...

Jesus SAVES! Granddaughter of Armenian Massacre survivor. Married 44 years, mom of 2 daughters, plays 🪗 RN who refused vaccine.

i hope it was Kayla Mueller.

Hard Rock Constitutional Conservative Freedom Fighter #WWG1WGA #SavetheChildren #2A #MoanLabe No coins sold or bought

Thank you Sara. I do remember that presser but it means so much more now than it did then.
#TheGreatAwakening

Yes I do remember that, and you can see how disturbed President Trump is over what happened to her.