๐Ÿฐ Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker ๐Ÿ”, Proud deplorable๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ, Jesus is King ๐ŸŒŸ Q !..๐Ÿธ God Bless us all ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

WOW!!

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

In response The Qake Lady to her Publication

This - is very important
Thank you for finding it & posting it

A lot of strikes against Obamacare - I knew it was a set up to try to force a socialized medical system but I didn't know about how it connected to trafficking, specifically child trafficking
After all I've researched it doesn't surprise me - those perverts are after the children in so many ways ๐Ÿ˜ 

And the part about the hospitals having a place in the basement specifically for carrying this out - along with the horrors I've heard during this covid mess I say it's time to abolish hospitals as we know them

Like I said, very informative & I appreciate it

Only people mentioned by @QakeLady in this post can reply

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

THANK YOU!

๐Ÿฐ Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker ๐Ÿ”, Proud deplorable๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ, Jesus is King ๐ŸŒŸ Q !..๐Ÿธ God Bless us all ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

In response Starry Peacock to her Publication

YW...Part 2 is in the other post I did this morning if you want to watch..๐Ÿ™Œ

(1) Show this thread