Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

wow that's crazy!

(1) Show this thread

We are Chosen to do God’s will. Be the change you wanna see in this world! Wear your heart on your sleeve. Live.love. Simplest act can save.

really cool

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

Hi Kim - It's way deeper than that.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA 🍊

Pretty cool but Reminds me of a coming deception/Alien invasion. I noticed a pyramid in there. And these drones can be used for other neferious operations.... but thats just me

Proud American Patriot Family is Everything Seek the Truth #wwg1wga #maga #thegreatawakening

That is super cool!!!

Believer🙏🙌🕊,WWG1WGA🔔🇺🇸🦅🕊

WOW Awesomeness!

Believer🙏🙌🕊,WWG1WGA🔔🇺🇸🦅🕊

WOW Awesomeness!

Very cool! Would be an awesome 4th of July type show!

Definitely!

(1) Show this thread

I love my Lord and Savior and my family. Nature and animals are my happy space. People who make me laugh!

Wow!

#TWGRP GRANNY CHRISTIAN CONSTITUTIONALIST HAY FARMER BEEF RAISER ARMY MOM CHRISTIAN BIKER #WWG1WGA #SAVETHECHILDREN #GODWINS

OMGOSH LOVE THAT !!!!!