🤣 CORONA VIRUS IS A JOKE 🤣

In response Storm Kennedy to his Publication

SOMETHING was released.....patients' lungs are starting to liquify. It would not shock me if 2.0 was already here. CV19 was the beta test.

In response Jack’s Mama to her Publication

2.0? Lets talk about enhaling C02 and bacterial infection from wearing MASKS 8 hours per day...every day for almost a YEAR????

In response Danita Rhea to his Publication

I do not disagree...what I am saying is people are going into hospitals and their lungs are LITERALLY dissolving.

Nothing on earth is its equal — a creature without fear. Job 41:33

Sounds horrible. Do you have a source for that?

In response Marie Madleine to her Publication

Direct sources...critical care nurses that I communicate with daily. They are confused by what they are seeing.

Could it be vaccination related?

These patients did not have the vaccine yet. 3 were prior Covid patients that "recovered"....cannot vaccinate with positive test in the last 90 days. That being said, they are vaccinating nurses that had Covid 4 weeks ago.

Thanks for your answer. The news of these cases is very irritating. It must be hard for you because you hear it right away from the nurses. I hope it's not a new virus.

Only people mentioned by @MarieMadleine in this post can reply

My brain ALWAYS goes to Gates et al whenever there is an outbreak. Whatever is out there is a combination of several viruses. I fully expect Anthrax derivatives to make an appearance...whatever they start talking about in the news, they are foreshadowing.

The virus or combination of viruses might be serious, but please be aware that it is by far not a pandemic. There have been and always are many serious illnesses, so don't panic. The same goes for these new cases.

(1) Show this thread