"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

I had real bad asthma as a kid, I was sick alot, my parents said they always knew when I wasn't feeling well because they would hear me singing Jesus Loves Me. I Knew when I didn't know I knew. I am so thankful to be back. Thank You LORD. 🙏🕊️🙏

https://youtu.be/80Ue0w45oGs

Jesus Loves Me - Chris Tomlin - Worship Video with lyrics - YouTube

John 21:20a,24 – Then Peter, turning around, saw the disciple whom Jesus loved following, who also had leaned on His breast at the supper. This is the discip...

Only followers of this user (@Kat113) can see their posts

GOD Is Your Father Sister. My parents experienced the same with me, many high speed drives to the hospital, one such ride I was 3 and looked and and asked my mom if I was going to die, I guess my dads cuda hit 120 real quick as he said no way! I Love my parents, but I know GOD is My Father.

In response Kathy Jean to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @IamJason913 in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@Kat113) can see their posts

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Kathy Jean to her Publication

She is still with You. This You know. Just say Hi and You Love Her. Feel her embrace around You. Love You Kat.

(1) Show this thread