Only people mentioned by @DANMARTIN17 in this post can reply

11 โ€œSocial Mediaโ€ not social & biased Media. 77 yrs, Vet, MAGA, writing to save stories. Giving opinions easy to โ€œSee, Hear & Comprehend โ€œ

In response DAN MARTIN to his Publication

I may have missed the memo, HOW MANY LIVES WERE SAVED BY ANY OF THESE 'MEDAL OF HONOR' recipiants? (sp is out, you'll get what I type) When will "the news industy" report actual news? While sitting in the RM3 chair USN DD-846, we knew NEWS. We also knew Heros,no real heros! Not looking for popularity approval, NO sarge, just here to save lives! What medal? Sell it & give $ to those kids in the street washing up.
This presentation might just be the most degrading i've ever seen! My friends with 'posthumous' medals to family. And these ppl did, what? IMHO JJPL

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

ughhh ๐Ÿคฎ

๐Ÿคฎ๐ŸคฎUGHHH and they all just think they are so noble look at these facial expressions

Mom. Hairdresser. Still Learning. DAR. Born Again Patriot. Saved by Grace. Paid for with Blood. Trump2020.

Ellen...Gah..Bleh...you can tell she thinks so highly of herself.

I believe in God, love AMERICA & MY FREEDOMS!!! Navy VET...And PROUD of IT! ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ TRUMP is my PRESIDENT....

this is so disturbing...

Patriot who loves her family. California girl. Nuked 6 times by Jack! ๐Ÿ™„ Harper the Ragdoll Would Be a Better President than Joe. ๐Ÿ˜นโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

I can't wait until these evil monsters are exposed.