17 reference to Q = the military operation to arrest/prosecute all persons involved in crimes against children (pedophilia).

Betty White dies ‘17’ days before her 100th birthday. 👀

Only people mentioned by @VictoryOfTheLight369 in this post can reply

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

In response Lisa Groenewoud to her Publication

This one was hard for me, as I used to believe that Betty White was the epitome of good.

Lesson: Evil often comes wrapped in seemingly sweet, wholesome packages. I am reminded of a line from the Lord of the Rings (the book) spoken by Frodo about Aragorn that goes something like this: “I think a servant of the enemy would look fairer and feel fouler.”

Black eye club

Love Live Supreme Light of Christ and God's Holy Truth. l Salute the Genius in You. Forever blessing the Lion Heart of Trump and Military.

l think this is a man?!

Love Live Supreme Light of Christ and God's Holy Truth. l Salute the Genius in You. Forever blessing the Lion Heart of Trump and Military.

In response Catarina Nada to her Publication

actually love been reading she is a woman aka she-devil. the bush crowley sister is a man.

(1) Show this thread

🙏🏻Christ Following 👑Daughter of the King 🎨 Artist 🇺🇸Trump Supporter 🐸 Creek walker👩🏻‍🦳 Gramma 🌎Global Earther 😘#saveourchildren

oh my....

Navy Veteran, mother, and patriot-Enjoy my afternoon dates with the birds, flowers and the trees-Healthy living keeps Big Pharma away.

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

In response stacy roberson to her Publication

Disgusted 🤢 🤮 💩

(1) Show this thread

Hell-o ..... we are in on "Victoria's Secret" ...... shhhhhh!

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

the one is a man I think

(1) Show this thread

"turkey vultures ...... more like cannibal vampires"

Wow! I live in Oregon and don't remember hearing about this. Crazy.

(1) Show this thread

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

That should come as no surprise to anyone. “Those you trust the most” applies to even little old ladies, particularly those who’ve spent their entire lives in Hollywood. You stay where your family is.

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response Made In America to her Publication

I get the feel they all Handlers as well

(1) Show this thread

Jesus is My Lord ~Cuz THERE AIN’T NO DOUBT I LOVE THIS LAND GOD BLESS THE USA 🇺🇸Trump is my President

her too?????

Truth seeker, patriot, child of God

VK also posted about 7 Eleven, her bday is 1/17......hmmmm

her too? wtf is there any honest ones left

In response filomena medeiros to her Publication

On the television? No. Absolutely not.

(1) Show this thread

ULTRA-MAGA! Kicked off TWTR same day as DJT & and Gen Flynn. Badge of Honor! Kicked off 9th time & I'm now done ! Trump WILL be back.

And her Birthday is on the '17th'. Born January 17, 1922

I'm just Tone . Patriot. Knots a bit with the language -but clearly we communicate when there is A ❤️💯%

17. 🔥