I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

GOD, LOVES YOU MORE THAN HIS SON, TRY THAT ON FOR SIZE....

WEAR IT LIKE GUCCI...

YOU ARE HIS REASON...

YOU ARE....

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

You are Sons and Daughters of GOD.

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

Try that on for size...

YOU, ARE HIS PRIZE.

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

I AM Grateful. Thank You Father!!!

https://youtu.be/LRP8d7hhpoQ

Pentatonix - Hallelujah (Official Video) - YouTube

Official Music Video for “Hallelujah” by PentatonixNEW HOLIDAY ALBUM ‘EVERGREEN’ WITH 14 NEW TRACKS AVAILABLE NOW https://smarturl.it/PTXEvergreenTHE EVERGRE...

Outsider, Patriot, Truther, son of God, Never quits, Stops at nothing .

Love to turn this up in my truck with power and watch all the older people smile at a load music blaring truck go by! Selective liking is joyous.

In response EAGLE 777 to his Publication

💪❤️👍😎

Funny when the cop sees my grey hair too.😁

Only people mentioned by @EAGLE777 in this post can reply

In response EAGLE 777 to his Publication

Keep going. God Bless You. Thanks for that image! Made me simle.

Outsider, Patriot, Truther, son of God, Never quits, Stops at nothing .

No, Thank You for all the hope you share. Keep being you. You bring a strong light to this house. Your work is needed and loved. Spirt is growing and with that Spirituality is growing. The Lord always finds those who can reach the masses. Godspeed. God bless.
WWG1WGA

(1) Show this thread