Not Tom. Tom just reminds me of better times when MySpace was first started free from Deep State.

So how have the other socials been? Parler, Gab, Twitter...

I'm on telegram, gab, mewe and here. Telegram is okay to catch up on things if you can avoid the drama. Gab just feels like fast food when your hungry for a steak. Mewe so far haven't had any problems and have some knitting friends there... doing my best to educate the normies. But best of all is Anonup, it feels like home and at the end of the day there is no place like home!

In response Kobayashi ADMIN to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Totter in this post can reply

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts