#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.34/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Get Ready...

Q is my favorite letter!!!!!! I love my country, I love freedom..and I believe in spreading TRUTH!!!

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Some of us..know... and have been waiting a long time.....this storm has no cat or level..its off the charts..haha

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response TRUTH SEEKER to her Publication

Nana understands that it will still shake us to our core!

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

you may not know the answer and that is ok. I have had a lot of dreams that were intense, but I dont feel afraid.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response I’m no one to her Publication

We really are eternal beings, we have nothing to fear really.
I know it sounds scary at times but fear only helps the other side beat us.
We must stay strong, keep our frequencies up high, and pray for God to intercede on our behalf.
Juan has said the worst of it would be the next 3 months but we do win!
We will also have to stand up and peacefully take to the streets in all of our capitals this coming month if we want to win this.
Nana feels sure that God, Trump & Q, and the military are not going to step in until we stand up for ourselves.
The bad ETs have been removed, now it is time for we humans to take back our planets.
What choice do you have now anyway, either stand up in God's authority peacefully to say enough and take back our country or die.
We are REALLY down to this precipice!
Q told us the end would not be for everyone.
#VictoryOrDeath

Only people mentioned by @Iam4truth in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from I’m no one, click on at the bottom under it