JESUS = KING || MAGA || #WWG1WGA || IFBAP: AU, T.me, Gab, Rumble/Locals, 107Daily, TRUTH, GETTR || XRP, XDC, XLM, HBAR, SHIB, JASMY

🔥🔥🔥 SHARE ALERT ! 🔥🔥🔥

This is a bombshell.

If Dr Anthony Fauci was telling the truth in March 2020, today he's hiding the truth.

He's knowingly perpetrated homicide. Global homicide.

The Antibody Dependent Enhancement (ADE) Fauci, precisely outlined in this video, occurred in 2016 with the Denguevaxia vaccine. It killed over 600 Filipino children. The Philippines politicians, bureaucrats and French Pharmaceutical company executives of SanofiPasteur, who produced the vaccine, were charged with homicide for knowing what Fauci knows in this video. The crime with which Fauci must now be charged.

The world must see this video and call for Anthony Fauci's immediate arrest.

( Post this video on all platforms with the comments above. )

NY Attorney @JMSesq555 on X @JMSesq15 on Rumble

In response OGAnon K3nob1 to his Publication

MALICE immediately came to my mind.🤦‍♀️
https://legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/malice

Only people mentioned by @OGAnonK3nob1 in this post can reply

NY Attorney @JMSesq555 on X @JMSesq15 on Rumble

In response OGAnon K3nob1 to his Publication

He's such an evil abomination, but I have no doubt he will suffer eternally for his Crimes Against Humanity.
God Wins! 🙏🕊💗💫✝️
Wishing you all the best for 2022.🎉

JESUS = KING || MAGA || #WWG1WGA || IFBAP: AU, T.me, Gab, Rumble/Locals, 107Daily, TRUTH, GETTR || XRP, XDC, XLM, HBAR, SHIB, JASMY

In response JoAnn Esq to her Publication

If it's still even the real evil Dr. Fauci...

Vengence is MINE, says the LORD. (UGH!) I struggle with that one, but so be it. As I'd rather the KING of Kings, and LORD of Lords meet out this scumbags judgement.

Cheers to 2022 and the return of GOD, who will lead SUPREME over our Great Republic...!

JESUS bless you and yours, and EVERYTHING to which you put your hand.

#FamilyIsEverything || #wwg1wga || We WIN, [they] lose.

(1) Show this thread