RIDICULOUS!!!🤨
MN Board of Medical Practice Requesting Files of Patients Prescribed Ivermectin: Doctor Jensen, the Minnesota family physician who is being investigated for the fifth time in the past 17 months by the state medical board for statements related to COVID-19, says the board is now requesting to see medical records of his patients who were prescribed ivermectin.

Only people mentioned by @QakeLady in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

In response Trustn Believe to her Publication

That was my first thought too. Who is investigating the Board of this investigation scam?
He is such a great Doctor too, he should sue them for defamation and unconstitutional invasion of our medical information. Gahhhh!

(1) Show this thread

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

In response The Qake Lady to her Publication

E.V.I.L.

[they] will dragged out into the Light of TRUTH, very verrrry soon.

Thanks be to God!

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication

It's time, this is good Doctor who is one of many heroes in a corrupt medical system. I feel bad for the good ones, but you are right, Glory to God the light will shine on all this evil! Amen!🙏

(1) Show this thread