Not Tom. Tom just reminds me of better times when MySpace was first started free from Deep State.

Sorry for my absence patriots. Great to feel that Vibe again. Impossible to ignore it.

New version for AnonUp will be released first Quarter 2022.

Focus: First stage of decentralization.

-MetaMask login option. (Trustwallet April 2022)

-NFT Profile Option. (Export profile rights to ETH or BSC Blockchain)

-CryptoCurrency Option. (Earn crypto off your content)

Note: I know the current version has some bugs. We will address them all in V2.

Really looking forward to the future. You all have done an amazing job as a community to fook all the trolls. It was 100% the community. This is a huge accomplishment. I also want to say Thank you for being part of all this.

~Kobayashi

A concerned citizen asking Questions until the Truth comes to Light.

In response Kobayashi ADMIN to his Publication

What does the future hold for wego? A lot of us stayed there.

WeGo is part of the whole ecosystem. More details to come. Longtime WeGo users will be very happy.

In response yogini dancer to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @administrator in this post can reply

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Thanks for making it possible for us to create a great community here.

Only followers of this user (@jolish) can see their posts

🐸 #FamilyIsEverything MAGA. MEGA. FALL CABAL. I LOVE THE STQRM. PATRIOTS UNITE. POPCORN READY! Q. SAVE OUR CHILDREN. WWG1WGA

Great except something happened awhile back and i have not been able to access my account for a long while now. I sent emails everywhere, tried to get ahold of@administrator many times and still nothing from anybody. perhaps now that Kobayashi@administrator is not missing anymore, could he please help me? StormWatcher_17
.. I promoted this site to many people and enjoyed it, kinda sucks im stuck in a glitch. tried changing password a few times but it will never send me a email or anything for that matter. thought about making a new account but i shouldn't have to do that. IF I COULD ONLY GET SOMEONE TO RESPOND.

A work in progress! #Gospel of Thomas #SaveOurChildren #WWG1WGAWW

In response Wethe People-UltraMAGA to his Publication

Ditto! Same thing has happened to me, with my WeGo account.

(2) Show this thread

yay!! 😁

Family is Everything. Remembering David Dorn & Veronica Wolski. #WWG1WGA

I would have been happier if I would have been verified
😎

Patriot Plumber, going to show em how to drain the swamp

😊🇺🇲♥️🍿🍿🍿

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

👀🍿🥁

Only followers of this user (@Maudiemaye) can see their posts

In response Melanie Rieger to her Publication

He is under US Comms which pops up as@patriotforJesus

(1) Show this thread

Since you launched AU, I haven’t been back to WeGo. Going to head over, curious if it’s actively used??

Universal Upgrade downloading... full services will resume shortly. 321... LOVE

I'm really glad that so many patriots migrated to your platform. Well deserved... It satisfies my own wish for you this while. Wishing you exponential growth in 2022.

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

A lot of Patriots don’t realize we have a wallet on AnonUp.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

In response Whites QWall to his Publication

Where is it?

(2) Show this thread

I have some catching up to do on Wego 😏, been on anonup too much.

https://wego.social/ShatterTheSilenceWarrior

I listen, watch, wait, and weigh. I base my judgments on God, gut, and grammar. Language and patterns show you what you need to know.

I just went over there and spent some time.

(1) Show this thread

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

Haven’t been back on WeGo since the beginning.

Jesus is my Savior! Patriot, Wife, Mother, Grammie to 7 great kiddos. Daughter of WW2 Veteran. #FamilyisEverything I love President Trump!

I just tried to log in Wego but I cant remember my info.. I dont want to Create a new page. Can you help me?

Not Tom. Tom just reminds me of better times when MySpace was first started free from Deep State.

In response Grammie Ginger to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Jesus is my Savior! Patriot, Wife, Mother, Grammie to 7 great kiddos. Daughter of WW2 Veteran. #FamilyisEverything I love President Trump!

😁😁😁

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

huh, never heard of that site

BOOM!

Patriot, Smart-Alec, Brain Picker~Aries~INFJ~IRISH~ John, Carolyn, Lauren, Diana, Michael, Elvis, Robin, more! ->Trump Pointed the Bone!

💙 Missed you, both places...I asked WeGo patriots if they had seen you, lately. Glad you are back for a minute 💙

Truth seeker...can’t sleep anymore...420 vibes guy...music lover...poet...Rmt Vr...golfing... books...fafo...MotorCity...🍿🍿🍿❤️🇺🇸

✌️😎❤️🇺🇸🍿

Everything is energy. 💫 MAGA. WWG1WGA. Feng Shui consultant, Reiki healer, BQH practitioner.

👍I've been on WeGo from the beginning.

#Shiloh_ZemahBenYishai son of Solomon -King David; RabbisForAnusim FB, GETTR; Torah Codes House of David: YT,Rum; ZemahBenYishai: GETTR, FB

Great site !!!
Lots of real smart and open minded people there!

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

I noticed the same Logo for a while now, as others who tried to sign up here were rerouted there. Very cool.

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

Kobayashi I love you

can you please change this platform to work more like twitter?
I dont come over here because it literally drives me insane that I cant view comments easily

PLEASE do this for us
I cant do it the way it is

big hugs

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

It's a small thing; try to be flexible.

(1) Show this thread

I have a WeGo account. But I prefer AU. Thank you for all that you do for us.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

I have been trying to find a place to buy First Lady Melania's NFT with out any luck.
I understand I have to by tm. Do yall know where we can purchase by chance hun.
Nana would appreciate any help, thanks

☀️☀️☀️ Honesty is the first chapter in the book of wisdom THOMAS JEFFERSON 🇩🇪 🇺🇸 🌍 .......Back on TWITTER as @AgnesdeBerlimon 🧚

Inhad been on wego nearly since the beginning, then get hacked at gab and had to delete my wego account. Now I tried since weeks to go back, but I cant. Its said, welcome back , we' ll send an confirmation code but I never got it. So what can I do to reopen my old account AgnesdeBerlimont ?

Trying to get signed up...but can't even get past the send Confirmation Code screen. :/ Just spinning and spinning. Probably just overwhelmed.

Just A 30 Year British Army Paratrooper Who Is Now A Proud American Patriot Who Stands 4 Square Behind President Trump.

sorry to say i have neglected my WEGO. Spend most of my time right here Koba.

In response Deplorable Paratrooper to his Publication

ditto

(1) Show this thread

AWAKE NOT WOKE. Filia Dei. Australian Patriot. Digital Soldier. WITNESS. Truth is a force of Nature. Truth is a Force. Truth Is.

Yippie. Thanks Kobayashi