Damn I just check Sigalert and it seems on the Los Angeles map all north is closed due to ice and snow and south from us it's closed due to mud slides and rocks! Seemingly all major veins are being closed! 🧐

Only people mentioned by @Flickaboo in this post can reply

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker πŸ”, Proud deplorableπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all πŸ™πŸ»

In response Flicka Boo to her Publication

Born and raised in South Bay, we have had the weirdest weather in the past 25 years, I never remember as a kid having so many fires and then mudslides...we also didn't have the droughts either.... it's all planned that way, HAARP and then making Cali residents pay for the cleanups and BS through taxes after taxes.

I can honestly say the only thing I can recall was the gas shortage in the late 70's when you could only go odd/even days depending on your license plate..Every single Gov, AG and mayors (aside from Reagan) has been a DS puppet for decades in Cal, give you one guess the 4 families of all of those decades...
I think I was the only person who took the freeway gridlock and traffic as an opportunity to meditate.. KEKπŸ˜‚
I miss my Cali beach, friends and fam still there. I have a strong pride to be a native Cali beach bum..sigh, some day I'll be back.πŸ’— Hug my Cali for me Flicka and Casey@Caseydee521πŸ™ŒπŸ™

In response Flicka Boo to her Publication

Its that winter storm! It gets so scary up in the mountains North of LA. I have been stuck up there in a storm on freeway once for 9 hours in one place! They shut it all down and dont let anything come or go. I can't believe how much rain we have got here in LA lately! Its got to be dumping up there! So much more rain here than normal and for long periods of time which isn't normal I feel.