All jokes aside good chance variants we're hearin about & other deadlier versions of the Corona Virus may be the next real deadlier man made viruses elite releases billions die. We will stop them.

Thankfully NCSWIC. Humanity has awoken. TGA is a ww movement. The Cabal can't stop us. Pls Remember Patriots it's darkest b4 the dawn & after this storm there's going to be a rainbow. The rainbow & dove are the covenant bw God & humanity goes back to Noah. GOD WINS ALWAYS!

When all is said and done...

We Will Prevail_liaverP lliW eW
E

W
I
L
L

P
R
E
V
A
I
LiaverP lliW eW_We

Only people mentioned by @Storm1721 in this post can reply

Family is EVERYTHING including Frens!❤️ God Bless America! 🇺🇸 #WWG1WGA

In response Storm Kennedy to his Publication

Thank you, and Amen!☦️☦️☦️

Jesus is Everything, Love my family, Animals are my thing, feed the poor, help your neighbor, love your enemies, serve God and country.

We are seeing alot of double rainbows in Panama right now.

The brain thinks, but the heart knows. 💗 -Dr. Joe Dispenza

Ominous...but confident we have the best patriots on top of this. Taking deep breaths...can't wait for the rainbow.

praise be to Jesus! we have a loving father that hears and answer's our prayers.

They plan, God laughs, God wins, God always wins! 🙏🏻 President Trump is my president. 💖🤍💙 WWG1WGA Worldwide 🌎

What bothers me as we wait, is the innocent lives lost. Nursing home and COVID plants, elderly getting the vaccine, and now teens taking their lives due to isolation. And then do we know if all the children are safe yet? I can wait - but can they?

American Patriot who Loves God and The United States of America 🇺🇸 , supports President Trump and American Patriots. #WWG1WGA #MAGA