Only people mentioned by @JFKJrFan in this post can reply

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

So in other words, we have another year of people dying unnecessarily and watching our country turn to shit and THEN we dont even get to see the criminals get burned? Maybe you see things differently but i fail to see how this benefits the people who need to wake up. As you can see, they aren't! Still listening to all the lies and im watching my country burn.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

What did Juan O Savin say?
If you want to know who is really in charge just tell Biden to prove it by tearing down Gitmo!

Fat fookn chance of that!

Proud to call myself awake & a Patriot. Planting seeds when I can. Joined AU after the Twitter Purge of '21. Glad I did.

They must be expecting an influx of prisoners.

'Exclude the Public' from knowing the real hard truths. Always secrecy, always cover. Stop the shielding of criminals. Saying [they] are protecting the frailty of the public is an excuse to hide the TRUTH. No one but G'd is above another to choose.

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

2023 😂😂

IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHILDREN. IT’S ALWAYS BEEN ABOUT THE CHILDREN.

They are getting ready. They know as soon we take over both the Senate and the House, people will start going down.

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

It might not even take that long.

(1) Show this thread