No. 2622
This subject matter meets with tremendous resistance and many are quick to write off lines that don’t make sense. I guess we’ll just see what happens.

Only people mentioned by @JFKJrFan in this post can reply

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

🚨My opinion.🚨 "earth" is many, many times bigger than what we've been taught. Flat, round, oblong or cube🤷‍♀️

@runnertuckie on all social media. Strong in my convictions. Servant of god. Husband. Business owner.I travel all over the southeast often

toroid shape. i win. 🤷‍♂️

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

So you know Nana has questions:

Does it make a difference to our future in any way either way?
That is my only question about flat or round or ob-fookn-long!
giggles

🙏🏻Christ Following 👑Daughter of the King 🎨 Artist 🇺🇸Trump Supporter 🐸 Creek walker👩🏻‍🦳 Gramma 🌎Global Earther 😘#saveourchildren

So Starlink is fake too?

🙏🏻Christ Following 👑Daughter of the King 🎨 Artist 🇺🇸Trump Supporter 🐸 Creek walker👩🏻‍🦳 Gramma 🌎Global Earther 😘#saveourchildren

For those who are uninitiated in this area of inquiry, the following links will bring you up to speed.
FLAT EARTH ‘THEORY’ Demonstrates The Alarming Gullibility Of People Everywhere
Flat Earthers SYSTEMatically Used To Disrupt And Undermine Truth Movements Everywhere
The Flat Earthers Are Being Sent Into Every Real Truth Movement To Disrupt And Destroy Them
Flat Earth Theory Fabricated By TPTB To Distract, Divert and Misdirect
With these articles understood the one posted below will be much more easily comprehended.
The Millennium Report
August 29, 2016

Information archaeologist 🧐 Finding truth one dig at a time

Its not "flat" where I am --
mountains everywhere 😉

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication

Touché.

(1) Show this thread

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

Disinformation necessary.

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response Never Fuck with Kid's. to his Publication

You anticipated my punchline! 😂

(1) Show this thread