Only people mentioned by @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication

is cancer considered a parasite?????

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Christian, Truth Seeker, Patriot, Married, 72, Texan, #WWG1WGA

And Fenbendazole, which is antiparisitic, is being used to fight cancer. Cancer must indeed be parasitic. After all, it forms its own blood vessels and feeds from the host.

I've been saying this and nobody can hear me LOL think Lyme disease! it is also a parasite and it was created by the US government as a bio weapon on an island off the coast of Old Lyme Connecticut 🤷

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Well that is good to know Nana was thinking of doing a parasite cleanse but hell I have been taking all of those every day for two yrs. the HCQ in the form of quinine.
Wonder if these cleanse all parasites?

God Loving Husband Father Maga Q🇺🇸🙏🌏Sacrifice Everything for the betterment of Mankind!

All diseases are parasites