Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

On Pedo,
A single name won't do it.
A single event won't be sufficient.
It must be a stream of names or trend of events in short succession to cause a shift in consciousness to break down the belief system and rid the Spell.

Jesus is my Savior 🙏🏼 Trump is my President 🇺🇸#Fix2020orBust💥 #SaveAmerica🇺🇸#Savethechildren❤️

what storm Mr. President? You’ll find our💥

WWG1WGA 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🇬🇧🇺🇲 Q spoke to me in drop 4566 😇

My drop 😇

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

I just noticed the name. MAX-WELL. I think this is the beginning of great awakening.

Reading this gave me strong Positive chills😇

Still waiting on more Public Arrest

10 min video, beyond Interesting.
https://t.me/theawakeningprocess

Here paying it forward. Blessed to be redpilled digital Soldier. Will not stop fighting until justice is served #wwg1wga #thegreatawakening

Being red-pilled, its hard (sad) to watch the sheeple still being manipulated/harmed, especially the ones we love.

In response Qbero Gil Vega to his Publication
In response Qbero Gil Vega to his Publication

So true....

(2) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Isnt it all about event catalysts triggering the next event catalyst triggering he next.........??

Only followers of this user (@Joey) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Army Veteran, Wife of Retired Army Veteran. True American That Is 100% Q & Trump Supporter.

We may not get to see "how they got there" or what evidence allowed our law enforcement to get them...But, Can You Imagine how many search warrants they are readying now that will surface Their evil-doings & cause Their Arrests!?! I think it's already started - like multiple CNN employees being arrested! Can't Wait For Year 2022 Arrests!!!

WWG1WGA, TRUMP2020+ Proud Army Colonel's Daughter, LOVE GOD, My Family and My Country!

In response Robi Fortune to her Publication

Arrests have been going on behind the scenes for a while.

(1) Show this thread

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

They might have put her away quickly so that they, the cabal, would feel safe and secure while she sits in a cell and rots away in a mad panic... the good side wanted to put a rush on it so she would bring the house down along with her. We can only guess and hope.

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

💥🔥⚡💥

https://rumble.com/embed/va1u1p/?pub=ffxop https://wego.social/Patriot999 https://youtu.be/gPZNQpPTah0

Didn't think so either. The trial went too fast. And only those 4 witnesses. What about deeper, bigger, & more serious stuff...
Whatever happened to Maxwell now isn't it. It has to be MORE.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

I think that that is when the floodgates in my eyes will open and I will cry for hours. To have everyone awake . . . dear GOD, I just pray that I am here to see it. We have been waiting for so long. Sending love . . .

Love My President Donald J. Trump Love My Country 1776 U.S.A. Republic LOVE MY GOD !!! BTW I identify as a ... LIGHT SUPREMACIST 🕆🛐🕆

uhhhh could Gilaine Maxwell have been EPSTIENS MASTER ...rather than the other way around 🤔

Could he have been the BIG MAN FRONT?

WWG1WGA, Patriot, A1&2, Spiritual Warrior, Healer, Truth Seeker, Ascension Bound, Trump is My President, Happily married! In God we trust!

In response Lili MoM to her Publication

That's my thinking too. She learned how to blackmail from her Daddy, carrying on that tradition for the really big fish.

(1) Show this thread

HAMMER TIME

In response Joe Q Public to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

Even normies were watching this trial. We can't underestimate the ability of people to wake up quickly.

Patriotism runs deep in my blood; my ancestors fought in wars since the Revolution to preserve FREEDOM. Victory or Death! #WakeUpAmerica

Still waiting patiently.

Only followers of this user (@QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

☀️☀️☀️ Honesty is the first chapter in the book of wisdom THOMAS JEFFERSON 🇩🇪 🇺🇸 🌍 .......Back on TWITTER as @AgnesdeBerlimon 🧚

In response Joe Q Public to his Publication

Is this the same person, we are talking about ?
http://www.jeffreyepstein.org/Jeffrey_Epstein.html

(2) Show this thread