Only people mentioned by @Time4U2Know in this post can reply

Red-pilled and mind-blown by Eustace Mullins books, once upon a time... One foot down the rabbithole, one foot on The High Road.

In response Time 4U2Know to his Publication

PSA- fyi, Drudge Report is no longer controlled by Matt Drudge.
He sold out to the commies....

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

Most painful form of death penalty for that evil, vile satanic scum!!

#147 WWG1WGA 💫😎 Light Soldier& Historian, Old Wego account lost had to start this new one. Proud member of the Great Twitter Purge😎

hey, We used to follow each other on Twitter before the big purge & on Wego.social before it became anonup, I cant access my old account so recreated this one. hope you remember me🥰

Dman72 from twatter. Here because of VK and Koba

Just wanted to check you’re ok mate, been a while (or some TIME).. hope all is good with you and your loved ones.. and also, WHY DON’T YOU FOLLOW ME BACK ON HERE LOL

Dman72 from twatter. Here because of VK and Koba

Just wanted to check you’re ok mate, been a while (or some TIME).. hope all is good with you and your loved ones.. and also, WHY DON’T YOU FOLLOW ME BACK ON HERE LOL

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

When it’s caged and after a storm.

Female Patriot, here to learn, here to find pieces to the puzzle, I've always known WE didn't have the whole story. Love & peace for a

When that bird looks thru the bars and sees a nasty alley cat looking mighty hungry, she is gonna be plenty able to remember all those things she forgot! She's not quite so important anymore, guess those flying skills didn't help her much in jail.. go figure? lol

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

The trial was a sham for the benefit of the sheeple.

Maxwell has been singing the entire year she was locked up prior to this pantomime of a trial.

Cabal judge + key member of the prosecution is James Comey’s daughter = show trial.

Truth is coming out anyway, one way or another.

In response Jason Webber to his Publication

yup i agree......

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@1221Dovetail) can see their posts