#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

You have that Tesla tower video@thehermitpepe ?
Was that you?

X educator. Looking to educate myself and others with the truth.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Texas Tesla Tower Wardenclyffe Tower and Zenneck Surface Wave - YouTube

The Milford TX Tesla Tower Close Up with RF signal readings. This video has:High resolution video of the VIZIV tower.A brief history of Tesla and the Wardenc...

In response Steve Murray to his Publication

TY!
VERY INTERESTING ... Can one tower provide that enough power WW - it resonates across the entire Earth, without quality loss?
@VincentKennedy

Of course, thank you "Elon Musk"
The video was says it travels along Earth, like a vibration of Zeta waves ... Star Link makes more sense.

In response Inter State17 to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @akalaurel in this post can reply

Following the Nicola Tesla rabbit trail, I saw where the towers would be placed near energy sources (like a coal plant or a NG well) and the power could be transferred wirelessly. It was then that I made the connection that you could not follow the curvature of the earth unless you were transmitting via satellite. Extracting the energy from the atmosphere is a whole other matter.

In response Inter State17 to his Publication

WOW is right ... I was also thinking that the terrain would definitely inhibit the wave signals, so it must connect to Star Link to carry on ww

(1) Show this thread