Have to step away again to take care of a couple of things.

Be back soon.

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Stay safe 🙏🏼❤️ My only concern while you were gone was that you and your family were healthy and safe

Family is Everything. Remembering David Dorn & Veronica Wolski. #WWG1WGA

Should have listened sooner.

Now becoming illegal to buy, sell, or own XRP here.

Kucoin/nope, newton/nope, binance/nope

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Proud Patriot in Alabama WWG1WGA Grandma of 4. The cutie in my banner is my adopted grandson ❤️❤️❤️❤️ #SaveourChildren

Enjoy your break and Godspeed Patriot 🙏

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

Godspeed! ❤🇺🇸🙏

See u on the flip side! KW, VK!

BOOM
  BOOM
     BOOM
        BOOM
[NEXT WEEK]

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

In response Time 4U2Know to his Publication

God Bless America!

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

(2) Show this thread

thanks for the warning

Until then.

🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 Be still and know that I am God. Ps 46:10

May Divine protection be upon you. Hope you come back soon.

Digital Soldier, Patriot, Anon, Keyboard Warrior, Midnight Rider, Save the children, Love and Light 🐸❤🕊

LFG!!! 🐸

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Nice to have you back if only for a few short days. Thank you for guiding us in the right direction. Take care VK. Love to you and yours!!!

Nuked from twitter for supporting Donald Trump. English Patriot 🇬🇧🇺🇸 MAGA, WWG1WGA, Say NO To Evil Globalists, Trump WON!

Missing you already, dont be too long, Happy New Year and Godspeed 🙏🙏❤️

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

Just a couple?

I’m just another patriot that got booted from the other platform. As a digital soldier I’m following other patriots here. WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🇺🇸

Delta on two different platforms? This just keeps getting better and better Vk.

Business owner, former building mgr &missionary CT S.Africa, dv survivor #SaveTheChildren #PurgedWithTrump🦅🇺🇸🙏

#TWGRP GRANNY CHRISTIAN CONSTITUTIONALIST HAY FARMER BEEF RAISER ARMY MOM CHRISTIAN BIKER #WWG1WGA #SAVETHECHILDREN #GODWINS

HAPPY NEW YR TO YOU AND YOURS MAY THE WINDS BE AT YOUR BACK AND BE IN FAVOR WITH THE LORD

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

🔥

Only followers of this user (@Blackout_1221) can see their posts

We will be waiting 😍

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

Have a Kappy new year!! but us/me reading your post

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

🥂 Have A Fabulous First 🎆
Looking forward to what is next in this brave new world.

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

I already can't wait until your return ha
Cant wait to hear what new news you will have to share with ALL of us. Happy New year and may your angels keep you safe.

Thank you for everything!!! Love you big bro.

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

6:46
18:46

:46

46 is Taken.

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

Patriot of the World, Proud Bulgarian Citizen, Trump 2022 !

We will be here sir. "Et potestas sit apud te "

Be safe and Godspeed patriot.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37