Only followers of this user (@MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication

He's another potato that needs a hanging.

USAF, MAGA, Christian, Not GOP or DFL but Patriot

So is Fauci!

This man is such a 🐍.

Christian, Veteran, Patriot, Mom to 2 Shih Tzu's, and a German Shepherd. I love God, my Country & President. #MAGA #WWG1WGA #SaveOurChild

There is too much info out there about this evil, little traitor for him not to be held accountable.

"Robert Kennedy Jr. Exposes Dr. Anthony Fauci’s Crooked Past, Says He’s “Poisoned An Entire Generation Of Americans”"

https://www.rightcountry.com/robert-kennedy-jr-exposes-dr-anthony-faucis-crooked-past-says-hes-poisoned-an-entire-generation-of-americans/

Love My President/Forever Trump WWG1WGA #MAGA #SaveTheChildren #SaveTheCountry Patriot Who Loves The Lord. TRUST THE PLAN God Always Wins

Fauci is an azzhole. Not wearing one. I think he got his narrative confused that day. Theres going to be s special place in Hell fir this one!!!!

PLEASE TELL ME WHY ALL OF OUR MILITARY SOLDIERS ARE WEARING THEM FOR HOURS ON END, OUTSIDE, IN DC?!!!

Refugee of Twit and Parl. Christian patriot who weeps for her country.

Is someone finally going to call him out? He's no fucking doctor! He's a mass murdering psychopath in a dam suit!

God loves you as much as He loves Jesus. Thank you Jesus. Thank you patriots and troops. God bless President Trump and keep him safe.

He probably wants to go directly to anal swabs

Just like him.

I am just a small account but one that loves our Country and our President, Donald J Trump! God bless America and God bless all the Patriots

I wish someone would take a case of those masks and shove them in his mouth!!

I am just a small account but one that loves our Country and our President, Donald J Trump! God bless America and God bless all the Patriots

I wish someone would take a case of those masks and shove them in his mouth!!