#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

A lot for a lifetime.

Just a bird who’s working to make the world a better place.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

VK, would love to get your thoughts/perception on this.

My dream is to work with animals as a Veterinarian, and help cure (not “treat”) the illnesses they have. My fret is that I am required to goto school to recieve my liscense (massive undertaking of debt) and I know the “medicine” they will teach me is not curing these animals (it’s making customers). I’ve been in the field for 5 years and have seen the truth.

Do I “suck it up” and goto school? I just don’t see any other option.

I know that I will make a difference in the field and hopefully the world, I guess I’m just disheartened with what I see.

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Constitution Bird to his Publication

Goto a cheap school. They have online everything these days

https://www.google.com/search?q=become+a+vet+online&oq=become+a+vet+online

Then use the $ you saved to open up your own place.

Ty VK. I really appreciate the response.

If you ever need some advice with your animals feel free to ask away. That goes to anyone reading this as well :)

Here’s a picture of a Bald Eagle I worked on a few weeks ago. Truly awe inspiring when in his presence.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @ConstitutionBird in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Constitution Bird, click on at the bottom under it