Only people mentioned by @JohnnyQ in this post can reply

Save the children. It begins with telling the truth people don't want to hear, while we watch the "Patriarchy" collapse. God Won!

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

Isn't a thing within a thing a pedo sign? And considering that fake patriot with the buffalo horns has that tattooed on his chest with the Black Sun and pawn beneath it I'd say... Not good. They changed the snake to a dragon, but it's still an ouroboros. Which is one of their symbols.

Follower of Jesus, & believer in God's Plan. Flawed but Forgiven. Forever thankful. All glory & credit goes to Him. Always.

In a nutshell, God wins. The triangles remind me of the Holy Trinity, the snake circle reminds me of what Lucifer attempted to destroy (God’s Life Cycle), and the snake eating its tale reminds me of what ego/pride does. Lucifer’s greed blinded him so much that he didnt realize an infinite, Almighty God would lower himself into human form to save us. He sacrificed himself to save us.

Follower of Jesus, & believer in God's Plan. Flawed but Forgiven. Forever thankful. All glory & credit goes to Him. Always.

In response Kate Blessed to her Publication

i cant explain it and this platform is still buggy, so my graphics arent loading. but essentially future proves past because its passing thru each other, while both moving forward.

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Proud to call myself awake & a Patriot. Planting seeds when I can. Joined AU after the Twitter Purge of '21. Glad I did.

Has anyone ever noticed the logo for the FDA? Does the A remind you of something?

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

All part of the show

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Who is running it now that Ron is focused on his Congressional Campaign? :)

Here's to new beginnings! #WWG1WGA Love is the answer

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

...and here is "that kid that said he was Q from the future" 😉

(8) Show this thread