Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Goldman Sachs trained

I can't stand watching their show. At one time I liked him but now he makes me cringe!

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

did you see this? someone said there is a WH connection between the red head press secretary and her husband works as press manager for Citadel....soon they fall like dominos

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication

i stand corrected it is nit her husband the person thst works at citadel is "supposedly" her brother Jeffrey Psaki
Citadel = Robinhood

(1) Show this thread

Watching the grass grow is still more educational than watching MSM. Go in Peace. Proud Fiscal Conservative. ❤️my country. Prayer warrior

followed him to educate myself about stocks about 15 years ago. the more i watched him the more i realized he was full of it

I am God's creation with unalienable Rights AND a Day 1 'anon' On YT when I saw post-someone posting on 4chan. Me, What a chan?

omg Yes...I was fast asleep to the truth...and loved Jim
Cramer for a few years there....JUST trying to learn the mkt.

NOW that it's GAME STOP and anons can keep choosing stocks, commodities...Whatever - and keep blowing it up...
HOW can he tape a show with a straight face...much less any
sense of integrity ???

Prior Army 54 Echo, I am Pro-life, support the Constitution, MAGA, WWG1WGA, I believe in Q & the Plan. Christian, Trump is my President.

In response California American to his Publication

COuld we do that to a stock I have GSAT, it has been idle for 4 years fell from 1,75/share down to .32 cents a share sat that way for 4 years only in the past 2 weeks it has moved up to 1.08 I need to get out of this, I have so much invested.

(1) Show this thread

✝️ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | 🇺🇸🦅

Lol. I was giving Jim a hard time every chance I could while on Twitter

I saw it coming; he has been misrepreseting the true market for years! [they] only serve the elites

he's a low level cabal flunky

𝓤.𝓢. 𝓐𝓻𝓶𝔂 𝓥𝓮𝓽 (31𝒱/31𝓤) 𝓐𝓲𝓻𝓫𝓸𝓻𝓷𝓮, 𝒯𝒶𝒸𝓉𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓁 𝒞ℴ𝓂𝓂 𝒮𝓅ℯ𝒸𝒾𝒶𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓉. ℬ𝒮𝒸ℐ𝒯, ℳ𝓊𝓈𝒾𝒸𝒾𝒶𝓃

He is guilty of insider trading and I know that he uses Dog Comms. Not sure about anything beyond that. I would imagine that he is somehow tied in with this Hedge Fund fiasco.

Please please elaborate. I have been praying for this day.

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

You are the salt of the earth + the light of the world. Guided by God. Ready for Eden.

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Same here. Remember that time he said, "Crazy Nancy" to her face?

(2) Show this thread

We should cut back on pre-shredded cheese and Make America 'Grate' Again.

What he do now?

Patriot who loves her family. California girl. Nuked 6 times by Jack! 🙄 Harper the Ragdoll Would Be a Better President than Joe. 😹❤️🇺🇸

He's nuts.