Only people mentioned by @MagaMutt in this post can reply

Lover of the Nature Spirits and Natural Law. No Masters. No Slaves. FREEDOM #NewEarth

In response Carole Parnell to her Publication

that logo ....

Grateful to know Jesus Christ CEO of Cadence Designs1776 Wife to the handsome Navy Submariner Mother to an amazing toddler โค๏ธPOTUS 45/19

Just like on Parks and Recreation. I'll be Ron Seanson and shoot it down lol

Grateful to know Jesus Christ CEO of Cadence Designs1776 Wife to the handsome Navy Submariner Mother to an amazing toddler โค๏ธPOTUS 45/19

In response Charlene Marie to her Publication

Swanson* stupid phone.

In response Charlene Marie to her Publication

Swanson* stupid phone.

(2) Show this thread

#TWGRP GRANNY CHRISTIAN CONSTITUTIONALIST HAY FARMER BEEF RAISER ARMY MOM CHRISTIAN BIKER #WWG1WGA #SAVETHECHILDREN #GODWINS

so what if they don't like you. they just drop in an unwanted package

โ™ฅ๏ธGod, Family & Love for Animals, Trump, Q & Anon Fan, Hoping & Praying for a Better World๐Ÿ™......WWG1WGA

In response POCO THUNDER to her Publication

My question would be relating to that, what else could they be dropping if they really don't like you?????๐Ÿค”

(1) Show this thread

Wife, Mom, Daughter, Sister, Aunt. Love my Country.

Won't help in dense apartment building. Only see this as valid to single family homes which the left wants to eliminate.

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening Wา‰Wา‰Gา‰1า‰Wา‰Gา‰Aา‰ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@inโ€”-23!!!

Pellet gun targets!!

la blague ๐Ÿฅธputain โ€ฆAmazon allo ?

Only followers of this user (@SSchmotz) can see their posts

God fearing USA Patriot. Desire for truth & justice. Kindness, Compassion & love must prevail in our lives. Constitution must be upheld.

NO!