Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Twitter @WarWeary17 ; TruthSocial @warweary

Actually, he claimed that Q was him in the future. Not the same thing. He didn't claim to time travel, only that apparently he was told that he becomes head of the Space Force at some future stage and sends messages back. Interesting explanation. I'm keeping an open mind, but not holding my breath.... :-)

Twitter @WarWeary17 ; TruthSocial @warweary

In response War Weary to his Publication

At one stage I did quickly make a judgement that it was all b.s., but I also thought Biden would never be sworn in, so... Now I go back and look at evidence and *try* to be patient, not to be narrow minded and see the bigger picture.

(1) Show this thread

He's another son of JFK Jr! Theyre everywhere in this movie!

Just a wife mom and grandma doing my part to turn the dark to light!

Just a wife mom and grandma doing my part to turn the dark to light!

In response Stephanie riewe to his Publication

probably not the one who claims to be Q but its a pretty interesting story!

(1) Show this thread

Shine Your Light On #WORLDWIDEFREEDOM #WWG1WGA #MAGA #MEGA #XRP Disinformation is real. Disinformation is necessary.

Austin Steinbart

Q328 says …

_a_ _s_ _reveal_

Carbon based breather of air. Keeper of candles and minder of bridges. Coauthor of War!Sing

There is more to Austin.
I could not get past his endorsement of 'Sawdust' (Craig Sawyer)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqm9J-8Xn6o

The Datto Debacle - Who What Why - YouTube

Datto TOS deleted documents (alleged copyright violation) uploaded by Austin Steinbart. Court documents do NOT mention violations of these infringements: HIP...

I never got into Austin Steinbart bashing when RedPill78 & Sather were. I think there's more to Austin Steinbart than people may realize. He has been a staunch supporter of Q Shaman and his rights and IBOR. I wouldn't be quick to dismiss Austin Steinbart as a LARP. If he's speaking truth than why does it matter where it's coming from?

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

In response Theatre of Operations to his Publication

Agree. Also, pretty sure I saw an old video clip
of a convention room w/ VK & AS "near" each other.

In response Theatre of Operations to his Publication

But he is a larp. I suggest you look up Tore Says on twitch or her website, toresays.com.

(2) Show this thread

so what’s going down in Austin?

Seekin The Truth 🇺🇸 I will not be silenced!!!! 🇺🇸God,💖Family,Country,🇺🇸🇺🇸Old School #Savethechildren 👫I follow all with avatar/pic

John Titor first appeared online in 2001.He told that he is a time traveler from the year of 2036.

titor

Austin Steinfart

Austin Steinlarp

(1) Show this thread

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

AS? A new rabbit hole!

Post 3555:
TIME TRAVEL is fun.
Or….
Q

A harmless man is not a good man. A good man is a very dangerous man who has that under voluntary control. Contributor: Marco Polo

Austin Steinlarp. He's also the one who got busted using something called a "whiz-inator" that stores clean urine when taking a drug test. The douchbaggery was strong with that one.

🇺🇸I ❤️God, Family and America🇺🇸 Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. 🙏 Psalm 23 🙏 #GodWins #LoveTrump

5:5

🇺🇸I ❤️God, Family and America🇺🇸 Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. 🙏 Psalm 23 🙏 #GodWins #LoveTrump

In response InGod WeTrust to her Publication

Storm Coming?

(1) Show this thread

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

The name...Austin...has come up a few times, has relevance in some way is all.

Mother of many, Richest woman in the world, lovey.

Why are you bringing him up?

👀😳 in/out sure wouldn't feel like groundhogs day!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

23237 👆🏼2371 🐸 I am but a simple frog here to Make Earth Great Again 🇺🇸 God Wins 🤸🏻‍♀️ God is Within 😇

Austin Steinbart

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

GEORGE. Being funny here...