A question all XRP hodlers or potential investors should ask:

Are all the banks switching to ISO20022 because XRP requires it and is influencing all the banks or did XRP adopt the standard because they knew the banks would all adopt it?

🧐

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Father, Brother, Son…Freedom lover non conformist since Day 1. Friend till the end. #FamilyIsEverything.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

u gotta give a class on this stuff 🇺🇸👊🏾

A lot of leftists call Trump a grifter, but Harry Reid was the true poster boy of grift.

Only followers of this user (@FreedomF) can see their posts

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

👀🍿

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

neither IMHO

TRUTH SEEKER - Happy Wife - Proud Mom of 5 with 3 Sons Active Duty Military - She's a Marilyn in blue jeans with a touch of Jackie O

When I tried to set up a digital wallet months back I was unable to link & verify my bank account. As I know nothing about this, are only certain banks allowing this to happen at this time? Do I need to switch banks? I need to get in on this XRP. TIA!

In response Modern Missy to her Publication

Some banks will not allow you to buy crypto with their credit cards / debit. Maybe try Uphold wallet.

(1) Show this thread

✝️ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | 🇺🇸🦅

I'm definitely not an expert but the answer seems to be "Yes"

🇺🇸I ❤️God, Family and America🇺🇸 Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. 🙏 Psalm 23 🙏 #GodWins #LoveTrump

IMO~Its both. The banks need to get on board ⛵️or risk being left behind. They know xrp is the fastest utility asset and future. They had a plan...but its God’s plan now.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana is betting on all the banks switching to it because XRP requires it and will be the unfitly that runs is all.
And thank you VK!
I'm a gonna go with that.

I say something to do with NESARA

God loving, mother, wife, patriot from the great state of Alaska. WWG1WGA

In response Bea Benjamin to her Publication

Il Donaldo Trumpo posted on Telegram 3D Chess. I typed it into gematria calculator and came up with: XRP 589, NESARA, Hammer, and Pool.

(1) Show this thread

To learn/Find The Truth On Everything

🤔 hmmm good Question

Jesus Saves, WWG1WGA, God Wins, 9/11 Truth, Trump Supporter, JFKjr lives, Truth Will Prevail, #SaveTheChildren

it goes together as one plan.

PJ is the name given to me at birth & it stands for Praise Jesus. It is written. What’s done in the dark will come to light. #GodWins

Great questions. [They] have always had a plan to enslave us all. Hopefully XRP is a counter to [their] plan and not a part of it. Time will tell. 🇺🇸🦅

Their is a war for the heart,soul,mind of humanity. Jesus is the only Savior NO ONE else. Trust in the plan of God NOT man. Matthew 24:1-51

In response P.J. 777 to his Publication

Revelations Chapter 13

(1) Show this thread

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD AND COUNTRY. FOR THE BREATH OF FREEDOM AND LIBERTY... Telegram: https://t.me/My_Name_Is_MarQ_1111

Not sure
still gonna HODL
And fingers crossed for silver!