Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Que verite arrive Liberte par la Verite 🙏💖

TY Kim - this is so TRUE - LOVE IT!
I would like more of us to come together and UNITE as one - forget the little stuff, get behind this POSITIVE energy.
Great drop!

THINK > B I G >

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Funny you should say that as I just pointed out to someone today the we hash out things over here, we take stories and kick on them til we figure out what resonates.

That if we never posted anything that was not proven 100% fact in the publics eyes that we would not be here today.

OOpsy wait, guess we debunked that- just because it is told facts by msm doesnt make it so, and some stories have more than on meaning to more than one person.

We have to learn how to talk shit without throwing it at each other, great day today in conversations department.

Only followers of this user (@FreedomFighter1111) can see their posts

Those awake will know.
https://t.me/theawakeningprocess

one of the best ❤️

God is my strength and Jesus Christ is my Savior ✝️ Freedom loving 5th generation Texan 🇨🇱 American Patriot 🇺🇸 🐸

👀

What's funny is that both "sides" go against this, in the path of outing truth.

Accept people the way that they are, and focus on self. 💙

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

Many are coming here with new accounts December 2021. My question is as we move into 2022 do we all go back to Twat or move to Truth Social? the Q team told us to organize on other platforms and fight back. Thoughts?

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication

I am staying here on anonup, best social media for patriots. Truth Social, who knows if that will ever begin... and even if it does, it will be another one to be on. I would not give up this account here....

Only followers of this user (@FreedomFighter1111) can see their posts

(2) Show this thread

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

Many are coming here with new accounts December 2021. My question is as we move into 2022 do we all go back to Twat or move to Truth Social? the Q team told us to organize on other platforms and fight back. Thoughts?

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

My fav drop.

Patriot dad of two beautiful babies. Fighting for truth and justice. Fighting for peace.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

1700% 😉

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

I didn't know that...love that fun fact about you!

+ great timestamp
10:29 > 129
22:29 > 22 11

(2) Show this thread

3+0+3+8 = 14
;-)

In response Joe Q Public to his Publication

ha... of course!

(1) Show this thread

Seeker of Truth | Dark-to-Light | WWG1WGA

In response John Q.. to his Publication

hi!
Good to see ya here...hope all is well with you!

(1) Show this thread