Harry Reid was as anti-American as they come. If you’re a Patriot, he hated your guts.

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

And I wasn’t so fond of him either! Always bad vibes coming from that creepo!

So true!!

I live in Nevada and Harry Reid was at top levels of corruption in our state. Harry' son is no better!

Love My President Donald J. Trump Love My Country 1776 U.S.A. Republic LOVE MY GOD !!! BTW I identify as a ... LIGHT SUPREMACIST 🕆🛐🕆

Feeling was definitely MUTUAL !!!

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

He tried to get me fired once. I managed the Restaurants in the Reno airport. He screamed at me to turn the channel of the news from Fox. I ignored him and hid the remote because 100 other people were watching it. He called the AA and complained about me. Later we see nothing but CNN at airports. Im sure that was him.

In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication

Harry Reid was evil and bad for Nevada.

(1) Show this thread

WWG1WGA Dark to Light Joined to follow some awesome Anons but mainly on Telegram. Locked out of Gab. TS & TG(QWO) only. Conspiracy Therapist

Jesus is My Lord ~Cuz THERE AIN’T NO DOUBT I LOVE THIS LAND GOD BLESS THE USA 🇺🇸Trump is my President

In response Itza DEW-Z to his Publication

i saw a petition to change Harry Reid International Airport (LV ) to Las Vegas International Airport. i signed it. sorry i dont know how to make a link to it. but its easy to look on internet for it and sign it

(1) Show this thread

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

HE was a real lizard. Vril attacked maybe. evil deceiver.
All of them in that club are. A shameful bunch!

he put the Nuclear option in place on the senate floor, that was a boomerang like none before it.

Q 22
Nov 01, 2017 12:57:15 AM EDT
Anonymous
Who controls the NG?
Why was the NG recently activated in select cities within the US?
Can the NG work in coordination w/ the marines?
Do conditions need to be satisfied to authorize?
What former President used the military to save the republic and what occurred exactly?
Biggest drop to ever be provided on Pol. Study and prepare. The masses tend to panic in such situations. No war. No civil unrest. Clean and swift.

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

Evil Man!!

Husband, Father, Coach and American!

Do you know anything about John Madden?

In response Anon Bux to his Publication

nothing good

(1) Show this thread