Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWe have just witnessed the greatest theft in the history of Not only our country but the Globe...the truth will prevail πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

me too Doc a scum bag dingy Harry fucking read

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

You made my day, that is what Nana said too but I spelled it VK way,

Fookn piece of shit!

No telling how many times he sold us out over the yrs.

Have I told you lately you are my favorite?😁😎

MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

Same DQQ πŸ˜„πŸ€£

#MAGA. IFBP. AMERICA FIRST. THANK YOU PRESIDENT TRUMP FOR LOVING THIS COUNTRY & HER CITIZENS SO MUCH. I’M NOW ON TRUTH SOCIAL @LIZARDACRES.

I wonder if Harry can still smell the tour group going through the Capitol? Good bye Popeye.

Defender of Truth. Exposer of Lies. Patriot till Death.

First time hearing this news. I'll never forgive him for how he treated the Bundy family during the#BundyRanch siege.

Denver Digital Soldier, Believe in the Promise of Q. Twitter Refugee, Independent Thinker & Anon. Patriot. Family is Everything.

Tell it like it is Doq!

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

You qnons truly make life worth living.

I love you Doq.

I'm a better man for having you in my life.

nuff said.

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

πŸ‘ŠπŸΌ grateful you’re here with us Patriot!

(1) Show this thread

911 timestamp.

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

Doq, my shit took offense to that post... lol

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA β€οΈβœοΈβ€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™πŸŠ

Happens in 3s- Reid, Madden, who’s next??

anon | gen 𝕏 guy | conspiracy realist

i wonder WHEN he actually died...

tell us how you really feel lol

Love GOD, Family, Country, the 1rst and 2nd Amendent

I 100% agree! Burn in HELL Reid! I don't understand John Madden?

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

Where Reid goes, Pelosi follows. I'm taking bets.

In response Purpose Prophet to his Publication

I won't bet against that...

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

In response Purpose Prophet to his Publication

We can only hope!

(2) Show this thread

EVERYTHING. WOKE. TURNS. TO. SHIT.

concur πŸ’―
Have NO sympathy for cabal. none.
love ya brotha Doq

Navy Vet - 30 Years Served - #Patriot - Conservative stuck in CA - Booted 5th time from Twatter. Lost 15K beautiful Patriots! #XRP

Pure evil!