🍊ChildOfGod⛪Patriot🇺🇸FreedomFighter🗽DigitalSoldier👩‍💻Covfefe is "In the end we win.✝️"God woke you for a reason.侘寂 🌴

🔴SHARED FROM A FRIEND ...

"Yesterday I adopted the oldest, sickest, and sorest shelter dog. I'll never forget his eyes. When I went into the cage he didn't even bother to look, he knew I wouldn't even see him.
Curling around the corner He'd accepted his fate. The volunteer said to me many times... Are you sure this one? Are you sure? YES! This is my dog. He opened the cage and 3 animals fell on me. I ran towards him, suddenly he looked at me as if he saw an angel... I hugged him and told him that now he'll be happy again. Then he sleeps in my lap... probably the first peaceful sleep he ever had.
Give it a life. Give it a hug. They need us."
From a dad who saved a soul.
Credit: Animal Alternative Therapy

🗣We have 6 rescues. 5 from Manatee County Animal Services and 1 from Hardee County Animal Control.

While life is 'alot' crazier with the fur crew... Life is so much sweeter because of each one of them!

Nova🐶, Nitro🐶, Nheko🐶, Napa🐶, Crypto🐱 & Cyah🐱

Only people mentioned by @SusieQue in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Susie Que, click on at the bottom under it