Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

I can feel the switch flip coming.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

🤣Nana cant add today

Q post 135

https://qalerts.pub/?q=%23135
Never really noticed in this post before that NONE of these Central banks they own are in America?
How are the central banks doing these days.
Hearing some rumors but idk.

Nana doesnt know which time zone so here you go:
Q post 235
Where is BO?
What is the purpose?
Who fired?
When?
Reconcile.
Q

Wasnt this one referring to the missile launch when OB tried to take out DJT?

Do we have a missile firing?

I can feel the switch flip coming=274
274=The storm is upon us
274=It's in God's Holy hands now
274=The silent war continues
274=It won't be too much longer
274=You'll find the truth here
274=Executive Order
274=The keys to the universe
274=Sensing other dimensions

The Federal Reserve is a private central bank. One of the most important things that President Trump did and to my knowledge has not been undone is merging the Federal Reserve into the Treasury.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @reggieclarkejr in this post can reply

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Reggie Clarke to his Publication

Nana agrees.
What he has done is genius.

*He has stopped them from printing money
*The amount of physical cash has been going down since as is evidenced on the debt clock & the Central bank's have been having Red Alerts, meaning not enough physical cash.
*Their shortage of cash forced them to sell their gold & silver reserves (prices went down bout July due to increase of supply)
*And at the same time has bankrupted the US Corporation & depleted the amount of cash in the federal budget and in state dem budgets to the point that new revenue can not possibly keep step with expenses.
*They themselves have bankrupted and closed all the businesses they collected revenue from.
*Raising the debt ceiling even at this point Nana dont think will help them because they cant print new money and bankrupt so no can borrow new money.
*Bring on the RV!
*Bring on the United States For America Constitutional Republic

Checkmate sobs!