Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

I can feel the switch flip coming.

Born a rebel, mom of 9, former ER/NICU/PICU/Peds nurse, now M.Ed. Spec Ed, anti-vax, off grid lover, Christ follower, won't tolerate BS...

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Jan 5th, 5G starts. 8 days to go... All those vaxxed people out there with graphene in them... A bit worried how it will pan out actually. That day, and as the days continue with more exposure to 5G. Is it a kill switch???

Thats my birthday, im not sure if i should take that good or bad..

In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Miskell2024 in this post can reply

Born a rebel, mom of 9, former ER/NICU/PICU/Peds nurse, now M.Ed. Spec Ed, anti-vax, off grid lover, Christ follower, won't tolerate BS...

In response Mary Beth Miskell to her Publication

Happy pre-birthday ;)

I just know what happened in Britain when the ambulance drivers got 5G installed in their rigs - they were dead within 11 days...

And other things we've been shown about the link between 5G and the graphene in the vaccines. Frequency activates the graphene. The videos are terrifying.

Mom of 2 ...💙 Caleb Michael 💙 💗Riley Kathryn 💗 ... I have 2 Grandbabies 💙 Knox Bradley 💗 Kollyns Kate ❤️Patriot 4Ever❤️ Trump/JFK

In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication

Thank you! Well, we have NOT and will NOT get the vaccine… I just turned my 5g off on my phone.

(1) Show this thread