Gene Decode

“I’m like a walking Vax detector
I get within 30-feet of people I go “2 Pfizers, 1 Moderna.”
Pfizer has Type3 Morgellons
Moderna Type2
J&J Type1
I can tell by the way it hits my body
when they ride your electromagnetic field in
on the graphene razor, the spike proteins..
I can tell exactly how many they’ve had & how long ago..
What they’re doing with the tests
is they're monitoring the Genetic Drift
based on the batch #
The higher the lettering on the batch # the more toxicity.
They’re seeing how the Graphene Oxide + other compounds
are Genetically modifying
your nervous system, how much it’s overcoated
how much is within the blood?
If the Graphene is still 1-layer
has it folded over & become a super-conductor?
Is it a stacking & becoming an operating system?
Are the Hydra linking together
to create an organic A.I. of the operating system?..
A BIG PART OF THIS
IS TO HARVEST
AS MANY PEOPLE AS THEY CAN
BEFORE
THEY CAN FIND CHRIST.”

Only people mentioned by @KatistheSea3 in this post can reply

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

Black goo.

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

thats interesting because we can sense who has had them by how they interact with people.

We had to make a trip to some family members. We were there four day. I'm not sure I have ever been so ill. My liver and right kidney started hurting. By the time we returned home I was exhausted. I had the worst of kidney infections, clots of blood in my urine, and really dark circles under my eyes. I consider myself a pretty healthy person. I haven't been to a 'dr' in almost 20 years.
Just last week we visited other 💉 family members due to one with serious blood clotting and heart issues. I again became very exhausted and my side began to hurt. At night when we weren't around them it would stop. Within a few minutes of being around them the pain would start again. Needless to say, I began detoxing soon as we returned home.

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

In response Texas Traveler to her Publication

Healing frequencies to kill nanobots Romana Shares.
https://t.me/s/romanadidulo?q=nanobot

In response Texas Traveler to her Publication

Juan o Savin was sharing the Spike proteins collective around the collar bone right side between the lungs and collar bone, spreads from there.

On another note, exchanging physical fluids with someone that has bee injected with COVID-19 shots and other fake vaccine injecting could be real issues.
Spike proteins are one thing, Nano bots are another.

(5) Show this thread

DETOX DETOX DETOX - please get the Graphene Oxide out of your system ... its in our food, environment, we all have it in us ... but it does leave the body with the detox bath and supplements, and alkaline 7.5 ph ... need a test kit to verify your body is alkaline and then adjust diet to compensate.

Proud American Patriot ,Veteran & Trump loyalist 🇺🇸 Will never quit nor get tired of winning! 🇺🇸 Fighting the fight for 40 years! 🇺🇸

would you share the bath detox?

(1) Show this thread