1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

Green Lion/Red Lion (key to successful death) mentioned and so much more explained...

Ark of the Covenant, Pinecone, Spiral, DNA imploding, Compression, Waves, Physics of Immortality, Harmonics, Schumann resonance, Understanding Spiritual Ancestor Memory & Memory through Death, Implosive Blackhole Fractal, May of Geometry seen during death is Spiral, Lattice Cobweb Spiral, etc.

Implosive Fractal

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=izzNmJHJBjA

’Sacred’ Geometry: The Core WAVE MECHANICS of Sustainability/ Implosion / Fractality & Negentropy - YouTube

’Sacred’ Geometry: The Core WAVE MECHANICS of Sustainability/ Implosion / Fractality & NegentropyThe SACRED is- what enables charge to implode and be distri...

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

This is good stiff, believed it for years, but i just discovered some of it also us deep state fallacy...talk about forgetting everything you "thought" you knew!
two examples:
1.) search the fibanacci "fib" right in wordπŸ‘€ & i used to say fib-of-no-chi (phi) joking, but intuitively bothered the shit outta me ...so looked up word etymology of fibanocci & didcoverec it has no root origin (except inventors name) well, that was a huge red flag. so then went to the numbers ..they are skewed ever so slightly to get the 666! found this & watched this for better explanation of my suspicions ...(other great video explanation too) Then i duscivered the root origin of word krystal...when breaking fiwn & looking up all the words used in history ...the oldest eord for krystal means EARTH!
2.) researched etymology of root origins of words pine & cone ...shocking to say the least. includes meanings "control" "blood money" "brain with time" CONTINUED...
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xxRUaWZHS

YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

In response Not Important to his Publication

CONTINUED..looked up pineal as pine & el because way back they were not combined. as vowels were added to english language fairly recent in history...the vowels changed the
"spell" ing & sound, frequency, vibration & energy of word we speak...wonder why they did that? πŸ‘€πŸ™„

gland etymology goes back to word "tonsils" which means "to prevent voice" & grandula which is dracula. πŸ‘ˆπŸ»
It seems most words were changed, not only in meaning, but spelling (changed letters & adding vowels) all around the same time. esp old NORSE or old english version...completely diff! The original versions ring more true!

my conclusion after deep dives is the pineal gland & fibanacci is their inverted, stolen skewed version of the truth (for the 6's & control) if the krystal spiral & krystal sphere that attached to our krystal dna (now dormant) . πŸ’ŽπŸ‘ˆπŸ»

This was a HUGE wipe my slate of what i believed clean & start over! its thrilling to SEE β˜€οΈπŸ‘πŸ»

There more confirmations to this too..
CONTINUED...

But i now QUESTION why big names are STILL PUSHING THIS?

FREE THE DIAMONDS!!!

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

And for me would be more of a Free the People, not diamonds. Diamonds were what the Cabal, Deep State, Epstein and Hollywood were trying to produce from children. Research Epstein island and there is so much more!

The diamonds they presented were not the TRUE ORIGINALS! Always a fake knock off inverted. I'm talking THE ORIGINAL REAL KRYSTAL DIAMONDS! not 3D things you wear ...

I guess you haven't read up on Epstein's island then! I will stick with Q's saying, Power to the People! I am not into Diamonds.

THE DIAMONDS ARE THE PEOPLE! i guess i needed to just say it...i thought you KNEW! πŸ’ŽπŸ‘ˆπŸ»

I didn't like calling them diamonds, they are people!

And yes I know of it with the Diamond Grid, or Earth Grid. There is a huge Earth Crystalline grid.

Now apply that thinking to our bodies ...

diamonds: deep root origin of word dia (die) & mond (earth)
so i would agree...

RETURN THE KRYSTALS! THE IRIDESCENT BLUE (root origin mar, mare, sea, bhel or I AM )

RETURN THE IRIDESCENT BLUE KRYSTALS!πŸ’Ž

I understand your comments, but I will specify them as people, humans. Most people do not understand the diamonds, and why Q mentions things as 'People".

I get it ...the root origin of hu-man 🀒
h1 -h2-h3-h4 how many more???
i know I'm getting ahead of myself ...& whats to be disclosed!

We have it all & everything we need ...its hard ...its exhilirating & frustrating at the same/sane time!

I understand, but keep in mind the emotional spiral too!;-) This was said out of kindness and compassion.

Yes...i KNOW. i see the interference running...some days just want to scream it out from a krystal mountaintop.

ill go back to creating ...actually felt good to get out even if only a few saw.

I'm good lol

What do you create?

A new world ...

Since I'm struggling with painting...but i'm gonna try again ....mostly enjoy the other tho from within ...you know, thru that krystal thingy i mentioned that allows no limitations.

Only people mentioned by @KrisWilliams in this post can reply

atm pictures on rocks or wood people request ...im not feeling the "passion" for that tho...its a struggle gavent touched brush in a while now

One of my own, thought I would share.

A wild friend...

(3) Show this thread