Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

so i'm lost with this post and the next other than the character is the same standing next to MP and the madman in the superbowl vid/trailer

Heard about this site from Santasurfing. I am a Clothing Designer & Fit Officianado:. Going on deep dives, hitting head Rabbit Holes.

In response opti Mystic to her Publication

I dont think its Pompeo its a Democrat from California.

(1) Show this thread

I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

made me choke on coffee 😂🍿

Momma and grandma Daughter of WW II Veteran God fearing grateful lady LOVE OUR COUNTRY

who od this with him?

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

Kansas alter ego ?

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

"Tomorrow you claim what is rightfully yours." I hope that is true

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

wat ?

“Rerum Cognoscere Causa” #IYKYK #MAGA TS: @Poppyslovecapu & X: @GIJoey888 join me TRUMPET OUTLOUD🎺

what are you trying to tell us?

#ibelieve All can benefit by living your best balanced life! “Go boldly in the direction of your dreams...live the life you imagined! ♥️🇺🇸

In response Poppy Capu to her Publication

Superbowl Sunday--Puppy Bowl.

(1) Show this thread

TESLA ENERGY, JASON Q, CHARLIE WARD,X22 REPORT, MICHAEL JACO, SIMON PARKES, NICHOLAS VENIAMIN, UTSAVA,MEL-K, CHILDREN RESCUED AND MED BEDS

DON'T THEY HAVE GALLOWS INSIDE WASHINGTON D.C. WHITE HOUSE AREA? COULD THIS BE THE HANGMAN? ASKING FOR A FRIEND‼️

TESLA ENERGY, JASON Q, CHARLIE WARD,X22 REPORT, MICHAEL JACO, SIMON PARKES, NICHOLAS VENIAMIN, UTSAVA,MEL-K, CHILDREN RESCUED AND MED BEDS

In response DJT THE LAST PRESIDENT to his Publication

THIS HAS TO BE WHERE SOMETHING IS GOING DOWN‼️OR HAS GONE DOWN‼️IT'S GOING DOWN‼️THEY'RE GOING DOWN.....TIMBER‼️‼️💥💥💥🧐🤔⚡️👍KARMAS A BITCH‼️

(1) Show this thread

You are the salt of the earth + the light of the world. Guided by God. Ready for Eden.

What is happening here?

God, Family, Country. I will not live my life based on your fear. WWG1WGA! NO DMs

In response Salt + Light to his Publication

I don't know, but I want one.

(1) Show this thread