So let me get this straight, as a patron of your restaurant I'm required to be vaxxed, but if I'm an employee, I'm not..logical!

Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

As previously posted...We are the chosen ones to sift through all the BS! We chose...wisely😊😉

It is a convenient escape if the blame can be put on the unvaccinated restaurant workers. In places where everybody is vaxxed and Omicron is breaking out (cruise ships), it becomes a difficult dilemma to explain for the vaxx pushers.

Cause shedding spike proteins on linguini is a legal threat to the owner. 🙄

🤡🤡🤡

I'm sure most have vaxxed against inconvenience rather than the virus. $cience

PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

i think WE THE PEOPLE need to boycott any restaurant or business pushing any of the covid19
mandates

South African born currently living on the island of Malta and i love the Lord Jesus

Most restaurant workers in Malta from eastern EU (ex comm ) and are sharp to the agenda. if restaurant owners insist they get jabbed they will leave - crisis

A harmless man is not a good man. A good man is a very dangerous man who has that under voluntary control. Contributor: Marco Polo

Tell me this has nothing to do with my health without telling me it has nothing to do with my health.

South African born currently living on the island of Malta and i love the Lord Jesus

thats what restauranteurs are facing here on isle of Malta 17 Jan jabbed only yet most staff un jabbed.