Only people mentioned by @Luisjr40 in this post can reply

ditto, funeral this past August

I never thought I would be speaking at funerals at the age of 35. I buried two friends in 6 weeks. Last one they killed her with remdesivir. she stroked out immediatly after getting it and internal bleeding. micro blood clots everywhere.

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

In response Tinkerin Tweets to her Publication

I’m so sorry!

(1) Show this thread

What if the virus doesn't exist and people are poisoned by chlorine .... just a thought...watch the water

I AM SUZANA! STRONG LIKE PAVLOVIĆ! 💪WWG1WGA 🐸 humble & grateful child of God 🙏 in training for life 🙌 👍

Sir my sincerest condolences to you and all that knew and loved your friend 🙏❤😔 This just happened to my cousin's husband 3 days ago as well 😖😢

Only followers of this user (@KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

God loving Patriot! Wife, mom of 3. Realtor, personal trainer. Ioves a great Merlot. 🇺🇸🙏💃🏋️‍♀️💪🏻🍷🌊🌷⛵️🏝.

Truly sorry for your friend and his family. 🙏.

God loving Patriot! Wife, mom of 3. Realtor, personal trainer. Ioves a great Merlot. 🇺🇸🙏💃🏋️‍♀️💪🏻🍷🌊🌷⛵️🏝.

🤣😂👇

GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

*Friend, not "from".

Defender of Truth. Exposer of Lies. Patriot till Death.

Some Family members have become verbally abusive to my Mom. They are trying to shame her and put blame in her for all the air travel restrictions.

They crossed the shit line!!

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

In response Pepe _T_ to his Publication

PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

In response Pepe _T_ to his Publication

she needs to stay strong. we know what comes next.

(2) Show this thread