1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

Green Lion/Red Lion (key to successful death) mentioned and so much more explained...

Ark of the Covenant, Pinecone, Spiral, DNA imploding, Compression, Waves, Physics of Immortality, Harmonics, Schumann resonance, Understanding Spiritual Ancestor Memory & Memory through Death, Implosive Blackhole Fractal, May of Geometry seen during death is Spiral, Lattice Cobweb Spiral, etc.

Implosive Fractal

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=izzNmJHJBjA

’Sacred’ Geometry: The Core WAVE MECHANICS of Sustainability/ Implosion / Fractality & Negentropy - YouTube

’Sacred’ Geometry: The Core WAVE MECHANICS of Sustainability/ Implosion / Fractality & NegentropyThe SACRED is- what enables charge to implode and be distri...

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

Also the word "sacred" is anagram for scared...also root origin quite interesting for anyone willing to take a dive into the word without changed letters & vowels, before it was changed & the original meanings...have fun diving into that!

There is nothing scary in what was mentioned, and I am not scared. Did you listen to the whole thing?

In response Not Important to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @KrisWilliams in this post can reply

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

Misinterpreting what i said ..I'm simply pointing out the words "spell" ing & meanings used have been changed & this research has led to some truths...omission...
Never said the stuff he presented is scary ...
I'll gladly go "eye to eye" with those wishing to harm...gladly !!! !!!

It's ok to research & ask questions, is it not?

Do you believe in a light body that does not need the physical "outside" Quantum 3D?

It will be a choice, but everything in a physical 3D construct here in this realm already exists, existed & always will in the krystal light body or the krystal itself.