You're watching a movie,..
Enjoy the show🍿🤭🍿🤭🍿🤭🍿

Only people mentioned by @GrasshopperTAFKAG in this post can reply

I speak my mind no matter what. I’m not one to bite my tongue or censor myself. People need to wake up, grow some balls and have a backbone!

In response Grasshopper TAFKAG to his Publication

Where's a laugh button when you need it. If there's anything said about trump supporters and riots I instantly don't believe it. Us Patriots don't destroy things that aren't ours to destroy because unlike BLM, Antifa, demorats and liberals we work for what we have and know how hard it is to build a business or anything else. We also have respect for other people and other people's property unlike them as well.

Once the storm is over, you won't remember how you made it through...but one thing is certain. You won't be the same person who walked in.

Were they hanging from garage doors? That seems to be the ones the FBI is most interested in.

Oh my where did they get that picture? That is not what I saw in pictures of what was done in DC. LOL just WOW MSM is really desperate. PANIC ?

My full name in Gematria=The Best Is Yet To Come~A robin red-breast in a cage puts all of Heaven in a rage~ Born in the USA/Live in `Q`uebec

I just noticed he mispelled `children` `dl` ?