Only people mentioned by @r363ll10n in this post can reply

Justice = Just Us Honored to be followed by Vincent Kennedy.

In response r363l l10n to her Publication

Don't waste your money.

Clearly a fake. Where's this mask? lol

Iā€™m cracking up that they put Fauci in pink flip-flops! šŸ‘€šŸ˜‚

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Nuked from twitter for supporting Donald Trump. English Patriot šŸ‡¬šŸ‡§šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡ø MAGA, WWG1WGA, Say NO To Evil Globalists, Trump WON!

We are the digital soldiers
https://t.me/santasurfing/35619

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Thats too funny!

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

I wouldn't buy that even if it were on sale at Dollar Tree.