#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Cuz just went to the Hospital. He was avoiding it for a week. Took all the right meds. High does of ivermectin, zinc, quercetin, Vit D. Oxegen. AntiVax household. Hate that he is in there right now. Strict orders on No Vent or Remdes. Aunt is a vaxxer and shaming them for not getting the Vax. What a web.

Only people mentioned by @Bachase4 in this post can reply

Mamabear, married to best friend, love Jesus, WWG1WGA, GO TRUMP!!!

In response Beverly Chase to her Publication

I keep seeing the quercetin recently. previously, last summer, it was the hydroxy.. or quinine.. Im curious to the difference in med and methods of why.

I used raw honey too.. with grapefruit peel tea ( lid covered for over an hour) and zinc and D.
fresh is best.
am n pm

Im definitely curious about the quercetins effects and how it works 💪

✝️⚖️🇺🇸 🐸 God is my King, Trump is my President. I talk to animals. Mom of 5, Grandma of 15. Grafter of trees.

i purchased all of these plus NAC for my vaccinated mother in case she got sick from being around all of the family over the holidays.... she is now sick and refuses to take any of them because for one i am not a dr, and two, it might interact with her blood pressure medicine. 😕

When life throws you curve balls, fuck the pitcher. ⚾️ #ForGodandCountry 🇺🇸♥️🤍💙🇺🇸 #MAGA #2A #BacktheBlue 🖤💙🖤

I do take this daily and ended up hospitalized with the plague.

True patriot fighting for God and country! Give me Liberty or give me death!

In response Michelle Lynn to her Publication

True patriot fighting for God and country! Give me Liberty or give me death!

In response Michelle Lynn to her Publication

NAC is what will help with the Glycoprotien it seems to be a target.

(3) Show this thread