I'm slow to learn sometimes

but, I do have a simple question that I just do not have an answer I have heard , maybe none actually to this specific Question

We say DO IT Q, what does that mean EXACTLY to YOU ?

For posterity purposes

what is it everyone is looking for Q to do?

The basic answer would probably be John make yourself known publicly and some would say Trump sending the Storm tweet but he's Q+ so it is not that.

Just love answers from my smart frens, I think we all can figure this out.

Only people mentioned by @TheHermitPepe in this post can reply

Proud veteran, grand father, master mechanic and usually the guy getting called crazy for calling it what it is.

In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication

It goes hand in hand with WWG1WGA. Like it or not, we are a herd animal. There is protection in numbers. Mostly against ourselves as a species. If we stray from the herd, we get picked off by predators or become one. The herd will not move to a single voice. You have to install it into the herds programming. Thats where we come in. We have slowly programmed the herd for years, making it possible for Q to do what he and the military need to do. Which is 11.3 and 11.4. Team Q, the only way it would have worked.

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

In response Ragin Redman to his Publication

Nice, that is a great thought. Together we win indeed

(1) Show this thread

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

11.3 and 11.4 of the war manual. would be a great start.

Love My President Donald J. Trump Love My Country 1776 U.S.A. Republic LOVE MY GOD !!! BTW I identify as a ... LIGHT SUPREMACIST 🕆🛐🕆

Drop the restraints ... let it ALL OUT ... FLOOD ALL ZONES.

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Happiness Is Strength!

First things that one might think of are public arrests of the evil ones, and releases of all their texts and emails, including whatever is on hunter's laptops (yes, there are probably more than one), hilary's, nanshi pelosi's, jill biden's, chuck shumer's, shifty schiff's, birx's, fauci's, everyone who works for the msm, and everyone else we can think of; all that material would be made available for the public to see.

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

In response Silver Cat to his Publication

I like it. truth is our most powerful weapon

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

In response Silver Cat to his Publication

and so much more can we throw 9/11 in there and Benghazi which happened on 9/11 also.

(2) Show this thread