Only people mentioned by @Tianshi in this post can reply

Wife, mother and grandmother, Christian, truth fighter/promoter , love gardening, and good music, lace designer, maker and instructor.

In response Angel Grace to her Publication

DISGUSTING SPECIMEN, FAR FROM BEING A HUMAN BEING...I NEVER LIKED HIM OR MANY OTHERS, I COULD FEEL THEY WERE NOT RIGHT IN THEIR MIND AND THAT WERE CORRUPT IN EVERY POSSIBLE WAY... JAIL THE, EXECUTE THEM, PUBLICALLY!

A memer here to fight for Trump! Banned from Twitter and YT twice each. Took the pledge. WWG1WGA Q 1A/2A PATRIOT Salty Army Savage IFBAP

his real name is........robert de PEDO.

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

Christian, Veteran, Patriot, Mom to 2 Shih Tzu's, and a German Shepherd. I love God, my Country & President. #MAGA #WWG1WGA #SaveOurChild

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

I did see this video. It seems to coming out more frequently lately...hopefully more of the decent ones will continue to speak out.

(1) Show this thread

Love GOD, President Trump, animals, Senior Members, Children. I’m your Huckleberry.........loved the movie!

Big POS!

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

Soon to get more than a punch in the face

Another sick pedophile...time to lock them up. O wait for some reason they all get a free ticket?

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

What a repulsive POS 🤬

Patriot who loves her family. California girl. Nuked 6 times by Jack! 🙄 Harper the Ragdoll Would Be a Better President than Joe. 😹❤️🇺🇸

Those that scream the loudest, well...you know the thing. 🙄🤣😂

i pray these ppl are being charged. im just very unsure right now.

In response Kelly 1211 to his Publication

same here i ready to say screw it

(1) Show this thread

c0c*sucker

TWITTER PURGE SINGINGPATRIOT. GOD & COUNTRY! TRUTH-SEEKER, ANTI CCP, NO PC, FREEDOM FIGHTER. THE GREAT AWAKENING! MAGA TO THE MOON! 🇺🇸🦅

In response OneWay Patriot to his Publication

WONDERLAND! 😉

(1) Show this thread

NOT!!! Never forget a Pedo!

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

God loves you as much as He loves Jesus. Thank you Jesus. Thank you patriots and troops. God bless President Trump and keep him safe.

hollywood needs to realize they are irrelevant.
we know they're sick as fook and their opinions are not of any consequence.
we need to start labelling them as irrelevant!