Only people mentioned by @SANTINO in this post can reply

In response THE REAL SANTINO to his Publication

No participado. lol

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

This post is older then a couple weeks. js

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

I've got a 44 booster haven't used in awhile. I say not only do you not take a booster but we hunt these communists down we give them about 77 boosters each. Then use the 44.

Sadly this is the wrong channel. You need to hang signs at the laundromat I was just at today. Thats right, I did laundry with normies today. Boosters were all the rage with their conversation. Unfuckingbelievable

Outsider, Patriot, Truther, son of God, Never quits, Stops at nothing .

every action has an equal or greater reaction.

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

In response Kim Donaldson to her Publication

I suppose we're gonna find out soon enough!

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

President: Donald J. Trump. The Corp. Never Ever give up. WWG1WG1 And above all Trust God. Pray often.

In response KRaZi KiLLeTTe to her Publication
(1) Show this thread